Questions about Finances and Performance
- Where can I find out the schedule for the announcement of ORIX's financial results?
Please refer to the IR Calendar for the dates of upcoming financial results announcements.
- What were your financial results？
Please refer to Latest Financial Results.
- Where can I find information on ORIX's past financial results and other financial data?
- Why has the figure for total revenue changed for previous years?
ORIX has adopted US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, which state that in the event of the sale of a subsidiary and/or business, the consolidated gains (losses) are to be reclassified for previous fiscal years. This may result in different figures the previously disclosed for such items as total revenue. The most recent results include the most current figures, which can be found on the Latest Financial Results.
- What are ORIX's credit ratings?
Information is available on the Corporate Ratings.
- What are ORIX's management strategies？
Questions about ORIX's Stock
- What is your dividend?
Please refer to Dividend Policy / Dividend History.
- What units are ORIX's stocks traded in?
- What is ORIX's Stock Exchange Code?
First Section, Tokyo Stock Exchange
ORIX Stock Exchange Code: 8591
New York Stock Exchange
ORIX Stock Exchange Code: IX
- Who should I contact to make changes in the title of share certificates or other administrative matters?
Please contact ORIX's transfer agent for common shares:
Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
7-10-11, Higashisuna, Koto-ku,
Tokyo 137-8081, Japan
- What is your shareholder composition? What are investor trends?
Please refer to the ORIX Stock Information page by following the link provided. ORIX is aiming to be well evaluated by its wide range of shareholders including retail investors.
- Where can I find information about the Meeting of Shareholders?
Information is available on the Meeting of Shareholders.
- You need Acrobat Reader to view this site. If you have not installed one Adobe®Website you can download for free from this link.